Simplify Your Life With These Easy Tips!
It doesn’t have to be complicated, take hours of your time, or years of counseling to create a simple carefree life! Making small, simple daily changes and adding them into the nooks and crannies of your day can really add up big! We are all busy, but why wait to live the life you dream about, deserve, and desire? Here are some simple tips to get you on your way!
Change your expectations
- Just say no to taking on extra “stuff” that doesn’t nourish your soul.
- Trust your intuition!
- Learn to meditate-even 5 minutes can clear & refresh your mind.
- Laugh out loud, it just feels good!
- Bed time ritual, create your own! Prepare to sleep well.
- Early to bed, early to rise… you know the saying, & I’ve found it to be true!
- Get up earlier. Start with just 15 or 30 minutes, eventually try to work up to an hour. It’s like creating free time, just for you!
- Pack a cooler-ditch the drive thru. This will save you money, and your body will thank you!
- Drink lots of water. Make it your beverage of choice.
- Try a new hobby- how about the new adult coloring books? They are super fun and relaxing too…
- Turn off the TV, grab a book, puzzle or board game instead.
- Simplify your wardrobe, less is really more. Life is too short to wear clothes you don’t love!
- Move to a smaller home, Need a Realtor? I know a good one!
- Declutter your environment and watch your stress disappear.
- Be present in the moment, it is truly all we really know for sure!
- Try journal writing. I teach a whole workshop just on this alone. It is a very powerful tool!
Need clarification or help with integrating some of these into your life? Consider hiring me as your coach. We all need some one to help us along the way. Check out my “services” page to see if coaching is right for you!